So I had a lengthy description of our day today but stupid Leonard closed the window by accident, so I’ll just break it down into a brief timeline.
FERUARY 7, 2013
- McDonald’s and playing derpy Big 3 Games with Brenda and Shannon.
- Long walk to the Hallmark store
- A long hour at the Hallmark store. Pointless since we were browsing for cards we were going to buy another day.
- Got lost.
- Long and tiring walk through the slums of Downtown.
- A long walk through the soup kitchen district.
- We realized we were walking in a miles-long circle, but we finally made it to Little Tokyo.
- We made it to my house, tired and hungry.
- We had dinner while watching Merlin.
- I gave him an “Asian Tamale” to take home. (I call it that due to a lack of knowledge for my own culture’s food)
- Let’s not forget to mention Leonard’s obnoxious complaining of how he misses his damned girlfriend (no offense Tianna)
- Leonard: ¿¡QUE FUERTE, CARNAL, QUE FUERTE?!
- Leonard: ¡¡¡FUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAA!!!